Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Xiayism!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
KitiBot tracking robot making kit
- Ex Tax: $74.56
- Product Code: 14983
- Availability: In Stock
Note: micro:bit is NOT included.
When KitiBot meets micro:bit, when kids meet programming, the mysterious robotics becomes simple, each interesting idea will come true. By using the graphical programming software, learning programming, and exploring robotics would be as easy as building blocks.
This KitiBot tracked robot kit uses the BBC micro:bit (NOT included) as the host controller, combined with several functional modules, it is easy for the kids to experience robotic tricks such as: line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, servo operation, Bluetooth remote control, etc.
Note: the 2.4G gamepad is NOT included in the price, besides, totally two micro:bit are required for 2.4G RF remote control.
The Controller micro:bit
The BBC micro:bit is an open development board that allows you to run code on it and have access to all of the hardware.
You can use your BBC micro:bit for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to video games – the possibilities are endless.
- Nordic nRF51822
- 16 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller
- Bluetooth® 4.0 low energy/2.4GHz RF SoC
- 16kB RAM
- 256kB Flash
- Freescale KL26Z – 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU
- Compass – Freescale MAG3110 3-axis magnetometer, I2C interface
- Accelerometer – Freescale MMA8652 3-axis accelerometer, I2C interface
- Power connector – 3V power supply
- Reset button – reset the system
- Micro USB connector – for connecting PC, download code, serial communication, etc.
- 5x5 LED display – 5x5 LED grid
- Button A/B – programmable buttons
- I/O connection pins – 5 I/O rings and 20-pin edge connector, including SPI, UART, I2C, Analog, PWM, etc.
- Dimensions – 5cm x 4cm
The KitiBot for micro:bit
- Onboard connector for plugging in micro:bit
- Integrates MP2636 Li-ion battery charger with system boost, allows charge the battery even when using
- Integrates DW01+8205S Li-ion battery protection circuitry: reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over
current protection, and short circuit protection
- Integrates TB6612FNG dual H bridge motor driver, high efficiency, low heating
- Integrates PCA9685 PWM controller, micro:bit IO expansion
- Integrates TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows connect multi analog sensors to the micro:bit
- Integrates 4x APA102 colorful LEDs, dual-line control, no more conflict between the WS2812B RGB LED and Bluetooth
- Onboard buzzer to play music
- micro:bit connector – for connecting micro:bit
- MP2636 – power management, for both charging and boost discharging the battery
- 8205S – dual N-Ch MOSFET, for circuit protection
- DW01 – Li-ion battery protection charge/discharge protection
- RT9193-33 – 3.3V voltage regulator, supplies power for micro:bit
- MLT-8530 – buzzer
- PCA9685 – PWM controller, micro:bit IO expansion, I2C interface
- TB6612FNG – dual H bridge motor driver
- TLC1543 – 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows connect line tracking analog sensor to the micro:bit
- APA102 – dual-line control RGB LED
- 18650 battery holder
- Power switch
- Micro USB power interface – for charging the Li-ion battery
WARNING: Li-ion battery reverse warning
CHG: charge mode
BOOT: boost mode
- Module connectors (bottom side) – for connecting servo, ultrasonic module, line tracking module
- Motor connectors (bottom side)